It’s Open Enrollment Time!
Health insurance decisions can be very difficult to handle on your own. There are so many options with so many companies to consider.
Let Summit Financial simplify the process for you!
We’ll shop the entire market to find the best fit for you.
Contact us today for a no obligation phone call or face-to-face meeting.
Anthony@sfchealth.com or (248) 707-1968.
Depending on your situation, you may or may not be covered under an employer’s group benefits plan. If not, we can help you choose a health and dental plan that can help cover out-of-pocket medical and dental expenses for you and your family. These plans are designed to provide various levels of enhanced healthcare protection, depending on your needs and the stage of life you’re in.
When designing your customized health and dental insurance package, you can choose from an array of services. Coverage options include:
- Prescription drugs, which many Americans consider one of the most valuable forms of health coverage.
- Paramedical services, ranging from the use of an ambulance to a visit to the massage therapist.
- Vision care if you or your family members wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Protection while on vacation or a business trip with out-of-country medical coverage.
- Access to private or semi-private hospital rooms.
- Dental care can include basic dental work as well as a portion of orthodontics, depending on your level of coverage.
Contact us to find out more about enhanced healthcare and dental protection for you and your loved ones.
Group Health Benefits – In today’s working environment, valued employees are looking for more than financial compensation. They also want an employer who supports their health, and the health of their families.
For this reason, either by itself or paired with group insurance products, consider attracting and retaining employees with group benefit plans. From traditional health and dental benefits to alternative arrangements like employee wellness programs, group auto insurance or flexible work situations, group benefits help make employees more efficient, productive, and happy. Employers also gain tax benefits, such as premiums that are deductible as a business expense in some cases.
Flexible plans offer employers and employees cost-effective, customized ways to address their needs. Choose from an array of benefits like:
- Extended health and dental care coverage, which include optional coverages like prescription drugs, paramedical services, vision care, out-of-country medical coverage, basic dental work and orthodontics
- Group life insurance
- Group short – and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Alternative group benefits, such as group auto insurance or flexible work arrangements
- Group critical illness coverage, to help ensure your employees can survive a critical illness
- Benefits plans tailored to specialized employee groups, such as foreign or part-time workers
Contact us to learn more about benefits products and services that fit the needs of your business.
We are located at:
43409 Schoenherr Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48313
For more info, CLICK HERE
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Securities services offered through Gradient Securities, LLC (Arden Hills, MN 866-991-1539). Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services are offered through Summit Financial Consulting, LLC, a MI registered investment advisor. Gradient Securities, LLC and its representatives do not render tax, legal, or accounting advice. Insurance products and services are offered through Summit Financial Consulting, LLC. Summit Financial Consulting, LLC is not affiliated with Gradient Securities, LLC.