Long Term Care Insurance
Long-term care insurance helps you maintain financial independence and security in the event you suffer a condition that requires long-term care, such as a chronic illness or car accident. Given the United States aging population, many people already have family or friends who suffer from waitlists and overcrowded long-term care facilities. Yet private home or facility care is an expensive alternative, especially for retired people on a fixed income.
Consider a form of insurance that can help address these challenges. Depending on the specific plan chosen, long-term care insurance can:
- Provide a lump sum payment following the diagnosis of a covered illness
- Help cover expenses, including medicine and treatment, for long-term health and personal care
- Cover services in your own home or in a long-term care facility
- Assist with financial expenses like lost employment income
We can help you tailor your financial security plan so it protects you through long-term care insurance.
Disability insurance helps protect your financial security in the event of an accident or illness that makes you unable to work.
Suffering a disability can result in a significant loss of income, and insurance can help cover your expenses. Rather than a single lump-sum payment, Disability Insurance benefits are almost always payable on a monthly basis.
Short-term Disability Insurance can provide an income during the early part of a disability, while Long-term Disability Insurance helps replace an income for an extended period of time.
Depending on the specific plan chosen, disability insurance can:
- Help maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and security through monthly payments
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
We can help you tailor your financial security plan so it protects your income through long-term care and disability insurance. Contact us today to find out how.