The values below are what we believe absolutely sets us apart from other firms. There are plenty of “advisors” out there who act more like salesmen, and we do not believe that is the correct way to operate in our industry. Our team upholds a high standard of integrity and the list below sets the foundation for our business practices.
- We are an independent, private, family-owned investment firm. There are no Wall Street firms, insurance companies, or banks attached to us and telling us what to do. This allows us the freedom to use the products that are best suited for our clients.
- Customer service is our #1 priority. It is always disciplined and based on our client’s preferences. Our staff is trained to cater to our clients and our goal is to provide the best experience possible. We offer a permanent client-planner arrangement as we expect to create and build lifelong relationships.
- We are a Registered Investment Advisory Firm in the State of Michigan. Being an RIA, we have a fiduciary responsibility for our clients, so we are required to do what is in their best interest and not just what is “suitable” for the client. It’s a huge difference!
- We prepare a complete Financial Plan for our clients based on facts, not opinions. We don’t put fancy numbers on a dry erase board; our recommendations are in writing on the financial plan! We do our best to explain everything in clear English so that the financial plan is also an educational moment for our clients.
- Our focus is on what is best for our clients, not what is best for our commissions. A lot of people don’t realize how much discretion investment advisers have when it comes to their commission. We put ourselves in our client’s shoes before we make any recommendations.
- We make certain the most important parts of our client’s estates have been addressed and that their hopes, wants, and needs have been thoroughly discussed as we examine our 13 Wealth Management Issues document. Our financial plans are comprehensive, so we ensure all of the parts work efficiently together.
- Word of mouth is the biggest advocate for running our business and has been for more than 35 years. The referral of a friend or family member is the greatest compliment we can receive!
- No member of our team has ever had a mediation, arbitration, or lawsuit with the Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, the State of Michigan, or any broker dealer. We treat our clients the way they deserve to be treated and this is proven by our clean disciplinary history.
Summit Financial Consulting
Working With People You Trust.
43409 Schoenherr Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48313
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck
Summit Financial Consulting
The Fine Print
Investment advisory services are offered through Summit Financial Consulting, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor Firm. SEC Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Insurance products and services are offered through Summit Financial Consulting, LLC. Summit Financial Consulting, LLC and its representatives do not render tax, legal, or accounting advice. Summit Financial Consulting, LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.